Sunday, February 19, 2012

27 weeks

How Far along? 27 weeks

Size of the Baby? Cauliflower!

Maternity Clothes? Yes

Gender? Boy

Movement? Yes all of the time! Last night I think he was having a dream because he jumped so hard that my stomach literally lept out!

Sleep? Good!

Cravings? chocolate dessert ;-/ I am going to have to get used to eating normal here soon :)

Symptoms?  He is sitting pretty heavy out front and it can be uncomfortable for sure.

What I miss? Well my last post I said laying on my belly but today I had the most amazing pre-natal massage at Urban Nirvana and I got to lay on my belly on a table that had a hole cut out! AMAZING!

Milestones? Feeling him get hiccups! Now he gets them all of the time! Which if you know me is pretty fitting! Also according to most websites this is the start of my THIRD trimester! Holycow where is the time going?!?! 

Weight Gain? Whoooo knows! We dont have a scale at our house so until I go back to the Dr. (Thursday)
I will know

What I’m excited about? Finally picking the fabric for the nursery and I think the crib. Me and D went to target tonight to do some shopping. He wandered off without me and came back with a little stuffed monkey for Levi. Cute little thing :) I love him! I don't say enough about him on here but he is going to be the most amazing dad- I cant wait to experience that part of life together!!

Baby Center update: 27 weeks
This week, your baby weighs almost 2 pounds (like a head of cauliflower) and is about 14 1/2 inches long with her legs extended. She's sleeping and waking at regular intervals, opening and closing her eyes, and perhaps even sucking her fingers. With more brain tissue developing, your baby's brain is very active now. While her lungs are still immature, they would be capable of functioning — with a lot of medical help — if she were to be born now. Chalk up any tiny rhythmic movements you may be feeling to a case of baby hiccups, which may be common from now on. Each episode usually lasts only a few moments, and they don't bother her, so just relax and enjoy the tickle.

No comments:

Post a Comment