Friday, December 23, 2011

Levi Miles Granger

So we finally picked his name! We have liked Levi from the start but needed to use it with this little baby and make sure it fit. A few months before I got pregnant, DR was driving home from work listening to a sermon and he heard the pastor talking about the tribes of 'Levi' and he called me right then and said that he had found the name of our future son. Miles doesn't have any significance other than the fact that it seemed to fit. I also am for sure feeling him move and kick. Last night I was laying in bed and he gave me two big kicks in a row. I can press on my stomach when he is moving and he will sometimes kick back. It's awesome!

Also I wanted to post the 18 week pictures!




1 comment:

  1. Kels, you look great!!! Love Levi Miles, so cute!! Cant wait for him and Mary Tyler to be friends :)

    ReplyDelete