Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas/19 weeks

Well today I am actually 20 weeks, but I have been wanting to post this one and just have not had time so a 20 week update will come later. Here are some shots from 19 weeks...


And my lovely husband HA….


He thinks he is SO funny :)


                      …..but I love him
Levi also got to experience his 'first Christmas' and he is not even here yet! This little boy is going to be spoiled by his aunts, uncles, and grandparents. We are blessed! He got lots of precious clothes, books, his first pair of Sperry's, and his lovey. Mom also got me a fetal heart monitor so we can hear his little heart beat whenever we want! I will post a recording later!


We had a great Christmas and can't believe that next year little boy will be 6 months by then!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I enjoyed this so much! I especially laughed at your husband. He must be a character. I can't wait to read more as that special day gets closer . . .

    ReplyDelete